Personal information we collect
- When you visit the site, we will automatically collect certain information about your device, including your web browser record, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device.
- Additionally, we will also collect information about the individual web pages or products you viewed, the websites or search terms referred to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
The following technologies gathering information:
- - “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more details about cookies and how to disable cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- - “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- - “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
Things to know:
- When you purchase or attempt to purchase through the site, we will collect information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (g.credit card numbers, e-mail address, and phone number. This information can be recorded as “Order Information.”
How do we use your personal information?
- Generally, We use the Order Information collected to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices or order confirmations).
- Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the collected Device Information to screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to protect our rights otherwise.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you any question, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com by email.