Many people like sea fishing, but they can't always catch it or they can't catch what in their mind. How to do it?
We are analyzing based on fishing techniques and bait.Related fishing gear search, please visit https://www.amarinestore.com.
- Trolling: The target is a surface-returning fish such as sailfish, squid, and fish. Take a special trolling boat or fishing boat, and at the tidal current meeting, drag and drop the baited fish with live baits or live baits to lure the predatory migratory fish. The cost of trolling is relatively expensive, including charter fees and professional trolling rafts and fishing tackle. This fishing method is also more international.
- Boat fishing: Take a professional sea fishing boat to the sea and use a fishing rod to hang the fishing group directly to fish. You can set the anchor to fix a little fishing or catch and discharge with the tide fishing. The target fish are deep-sea benthic fish and benthic or migratory fishes in the open sea, such as red sweets, groupers, chicken fish, ginseng fish, carps, leucorrhea and puffer. Equipped with 80- to 500-foot boat fishing rods ranging from 60 to 500 feet, depending on the type of fish, manual or electric fishing reel, boat fishing braided wire or white iron wire, boat fishing Inverted or scattered fishing group, boat truss, battery and so on.
- Heavy Fishing: Take a reef fishing boat to a fishing ground that is far from the island's outlying reefs or the shore of the island. The tide is generally smooth, and there is a vertical depth of at least 10 meters at 30 meters from the shore. Use a dedicated heavy sandpiper or more than 80 double rods. The busbars must be at least 80 pounds, the sub-line should be at least 100 pounds, and the lead load must be 8 or more. The target fish is benthic grouper, red trough, snapper, and migratoryfish.
- sinking bottom fishing: Compared to heavy fishing, sinking equipment can be smaller on one size, the required equipment is not so much or Normally use No. 30 to No. 80 long shots or No. 6 or more sandpipers for fishing. No. 8 to 60-pound bus bars, sub-line from 20 to 80 pound. The fishing spot is usually the rocky coast or breakwater, and the target is small and medium-sized benthic fishes such as snappers, genus fishes, and groupers. The range of sinking fishing is relatively large, and the size of the target fish is not necessarily the same. Therefore, it is necessary to refer to the depth of the fishing ground and the characteristics of the terrain to pre-set the target species to match the most suitable fishing group so as to avoid over prepared. This fishing method is usually used during summer night, and the chance of catching is higher.
- Floating Rock Fishing: Unlike the sinking fishing method, the fishing group is suspended without bottoming. Use buoys including Apo, Ada Force, upright buoys, ping pong buoys, etc. The object is floating fish, the target for night fishing is mainly white squid. The fishing methods are diverse and varied. The fishing grounds are rocky coasts or breakwaters and even sheds. In general, fishing grounds for fishing rods in Taiwan range from about 0 to 2, and island fishing grounds use No. 3 or No. 4. Reelers use 1000 to 3000 models. Busbars generally use No. 3 to No. 6 floating water. Sub line, No. 1 to No. 5 carbon fiber strands. In addition to the acquisition of space beans, swivel, water buoys, luminous beads and other gadgets. The floating rock fishing can be subdivided into various fishing methods. In general, bedrock, Breakwater, Shipi Rock, and squid fishing all have considerable differences. It is a fishing method with the most possibles.
- Tides: Changes in tides seriously affect the activities of marine fish, and most of the offshore fish do short-distance migration with the fluctuations of the tide. During high tides, they rushed to the shore and shoaled for food. At low tide, they swam back to deep water. High tide is the best time for fishing, followed by the ebb, and during the flat tide and stoppage, the fish do not feel like biting hooks.
- Sea breezes: The impact of sea breezes on sea fishing is second follow to the tides. In general, wind is better than no wind. The sea breeze can blow up the waves. The movement of the waves can increase the oxygen content in the water, thereby increasing the activity of fish and increasing the frequency of biting hooks. Of course, the sea breeze should not be too large. If a strong sea breeze causes a big flood, it will stir the fish and affect biting. Basically, the sea breeze is best suited between grades three and It should be noted that the sea breeze above the 7th level is not conducive to our sea fishing, but if the strong sea breeze blows down after a few days of continuous drying, it will the best moment of hooking. At this point, the biting of the fish is particularly violent andfrequently. This is because fish have not eaten for a few days and they are already very hungry. In particular, before and after the typhoon, it is often the case that the "bursting box" is caught.
- Landforms: The landforms on the sea floor are complex and varied. There are reefs and large reefgroups. Some are muddy, some are sandy and so on. In particular, reef groups have more barnacles, oysters, and lower algae on reefs. They are a good place for fish to survive, inhabit, and avoid predators. They are good fishing spots. However, due to differences in living habits, choosing a proper fishing spot is an important factor in fishing. In different places, the density of fish is very different. The main reason is that the bottom is uneven.
- Day and night: For sea fishing, fish loves to bite at night. This shows that fish eat not only visually, but also rely on the sense of smell, although it is night, the skills of fish hunting is not worse than during the day. At this time, some small fish which like to make a nest also came back to rest and the big fish start to feed. These characteristics of fish attract many friends who are fancy on night fishing.
- Baits: According to the food chain guidelines of “big fish eat small fish, small fish eat shrimp, shrimp eat soil mud”, the sea fish not only eats small fish, but also especially likes to eat shrimp. Therefore, shrimp is a good bait for sea fishing; other bait from the store is also possible, but depends ontargeting fish, it must be clear what’s in your mind.